"Design our T for a trip to E3" Contest
Posted by CMNHospitals
Creative gamers, it’s the opportunity of an Extra Life-time! Bring your design skills to the table and enter the "Design our T for a trip to E3" Contest! What’s in it for you:
- Your design will become the official T-shirt design of Extra Life 2013 (which means that thousands of Extra Lifers will be wearing it).
- A free* trip to E3 in Los Angeles, CA on June 11-13 where you can wear your new design, and when people ask where you got such awesome apparel you can point to your brain and wink at them.
- Your design will be inducted into the Extra Life T-shirt Hall of Fame.. achievement unlocked!
- Check out the Terms and Conditions/Official Rules, Design Guidelines & Specifications below.
- Submit your design via Facebook by Sunday, March 24 at 11:59 pm MST. (Viewing the contest from a mobile device? Click here.) Please submit your design in jpg format however be advised that if your design wins, we will request your design files per the Design Guidelines & Specifications below. We will consider one design per person so choose your very best to compete.
- The Top 10 designs selected by the Extra Life team will be open for voting on Facebook the week of April 1.
- Voting closes on Sunday, April 14 at 11:59 pm MST and the design that garners the most votes wins! Voters may submit one vote per day. Remember to ask your family and friends to vote for you. (Winner will be contacted and announced the week of April 15.)
Terms and Conditions/Official Rules:
Contest open to residents eighteen (18) years of age and older in the contiguous United States (lower 48) and residents of Canada. Employees of Extra Life/Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and its partners are not eligible.
* Trip includes round trip airfare for two (2) on Delta Airlines to Los Angeles, CA arriving June 11 and departing June 13, two (2) nights stay at a nearby Marriott property and two (2) passes to E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Ground transportation, meals and other expenses not provided. Travel dates cannot be changed and/or extended.
By entering this contest, you agree to allow Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals to use any submitted artwork in future promotional materials related to Extra Life.
- You must incorporate:
a) “Play games. Heal kids.”, “Be a hero for kids.”, or “Gamers are heroes.”,
b) The event date: November 2, 2013,
c) The website: extra-life.org,
d) Logos: Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals / ESA Co-branded logo* and
e) Logo: Extra-Life*.
*You cannot change any colors within these logos, see zip file for logos
- Your design can only be on the front of the T-shirt.
- Your design may include line art and text but no photographs.
- Your design must be completely original. By submitting a design, you guarantee that you hold rights to everything on it, and that it does not contain any copyrighted material.
- T-shirt template is included with zip file. Try and include a sample of artwork on the t-shirt template to show the size proportions.
- Your design may contain a maximum of four (4) colors plus the shirt color. (Keep in mind we have used a lot of blue T-shirts in the past and last year’s was bright orange.)
- It is best to create your design in a professional design program. If using Adobe Photoshop or other paint programs, then the design should be no less than 600 dpi at 11”w x 15”h. If using Adobe Illustrator, no dpi is required.
- If design is hand-drawn, it must be scanned and converted into a PDF file.
- Design should not exceed 11”w x 15”h in dimension.
- Your submission should be a PDF and no larger than 5MB. The winner may be asked to submit higher resolution files. If the final file is not in a format the printer can use, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and Extra Life reserves the right to recreate the artwork for the printer.
Click here to download logo and t-shirt template files.
Have a question? Check out the comments below - chances are, someone else asked the same thing and the answer has already been provided. If not, feel free to send us a private message via Facebook.
** If you require deletion of a submission, please send us a private message via Facebook. **